WTB 300 WSM Outfitter GMX *Or CX* Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got my name on all the standard lists, but figured I'd throw out the feelers here in case anyone has a few boxes laying around.

The Outfitter Ammo shot great out of my 300 WSM and I found that GMX (now replaced by CX) bullet to be my favorite for shooting pronghorn on up to elk because of the reduced meat loss by passing through those thinner-skinned critters.

I've been picking up the bow a lot in the fall these days, so putting my free time into arrow building instead of bullet building in the off-season. Here about 4 years after buying the 300WSM, I love the gun, but I'm realizing it's really a gem for those guys who want to tinker with long-range loads and upgrade it more than I have been.

*Edit (since I can't bump yet) - Got some great leads and a few boxes coming to hold me over. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
OP
Jaden Bales
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nothing on ammoseek?
I'll keep you in mind in my travels.
Nope. Some 150s is all I'm seeing on there. THANK YOU for keepin an eye out.

They have all the 180 Norma Bondstrike a guy can ask for here in town, but I've got a couple boxes of that already. Haha. It doesn't shoot great, but will get me by until I get what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.