308 150 grain TTSX Barnes performance this year so far.

I have shot through 10 boxes of the Buffalo Bore 150 gr Barnes TTSX Supercharged ammo. I have the springfield waypoint 2020 in .308. I shoot with the 6" AB Raptor suppressor. I am getting 2880 fps on average. I am a raving fan of this combination of gun and ammo

I've taken a 500 lb Nilgai, 500 lb stag, over 20 white tail, Axis, Addax amongst other things all over central TX. The majority of the time the animal falls on the spot, doesn't matter if its broadside, head shots, neck shots double lung shots. In fact, I let my son shoot his first white tail buck this year with it and it was a high double lung and the deer collapsed on itself and perished immediately.

I have done a lot of long range shooting and I have tested almost every major brand's version of 150-168 grain. There is no bullet on the market that is achieving the high velocities that the Buffalo Bore is achieving CONSISTENTLY. In fact, the only 150 grain bullet that is shooting noticeably faster is the Hornady super performance. They were hitting 6-7 times in a row around the 3000-3010 fps but then I would get 1-2 duds that would come out around 2840. This was having huge swings in shot placement when shooting beyond 300 yards.

If anyone else has found better ammo than the BB please chime in because I have yet to find it.