308Wilds anyone bought anything from this person?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fact is it’s on us to weed these guys out. I don’t understand why everyone has not learned what to watch for. A request to send money outside of PayPal goods and services is a no go for me. There are always signs that should raise the red flag.

Another thing that could be considered is a minimum post count to have access to the classified section. I know some forums have a 50 post minimum to start a thread.

It appears we have a lot more of these kind of posts lately with people getting taken.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fact is it’s on us to weed these guys out. I don’t understand why everyone has not learned what to watch for. A request to send money outside of PayPal goods and services is a no go for me. There are always signs that should raise the red flag.

Another thing that could be considered is a minimum post count to have access to the classified section. I know some forums have a 50 post minimum to start a thread.

It appears we have a lot more of these kind of posts lately with people getting taken.

It’s not as simple as just figuring it out. When I sent payment I sent it as goods and services, br never even says send as f&f. His communication was normal and he even sent pics of the item. Not really a lot of red flags there.