Sold 338 or 375

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearguywb

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for a 338 WM or a 375 HH for an upcoming hunt. Something like a Ruger guide gun or Alaskan. Remington would be my second choice.

Anyone looking to part ways with a big stick?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You can find Ruger Alaskans in .338WM on GB for decent prices. Finding ammo is the hard part. I do see .375 Ruger around, .338 I have had to search long and hard for and have chosen primarily to invest in bullets, brass, primers and powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can find Ruger Alaskans in .338WM on GB for decent prices. Finding ammo is the hard part. I do see .375 Ruger around, .338 I have had to search long and hard for and have chosen primarily to invest in bullets, brass, primers and powder.

Exactly my story for my .338 M77 Hawkeye, except I got mine off of Guns International. I watched it and when it hadn't moved I counter-offered (Cabela's) and they took it, got a basically brand new one for $825 (the owner had shot a few and hated the recoil). Been a long slog to accumulate components like you say, but enough to get me through next year. Good luck.

Edit: Just came across several on GI. Here's one.

OP
G

gearguywb

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks but I am going to stay away from the Ruger cartridges simply due to availability

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preferences would be Alaska and stainless

8b3f381a2727df2f00fc4fbb0e0eaccd.jpg

Saw this at a gun store in Ohio yesterday. I understand it’s not a Ruger or Remington but thought I’d pass it along.

Country Attic Treasures in Lebanon, Ohio. They just got it in yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.