338winmag

24" barrel, I gather?

Yes, what load?

That's about 60 fps faster than published Nosler data. Nosler data is typically on the high side of velocity as well. There's no free lunch. If you're getting high velocity like that, you're probably getting pressure like that, relatively speaking.

It would be helpful to have information at the start of the thread that is a bit more than vague. Would remove the need for follow up posts asking for more information so folks can help with or evaluate.

Maybe that is meant as a statement by the OP and we should applaud the velocity with that bullet?

OP, what is your desired outcome for responses unless you just posted that as a piece of information that needs no response?

RMM

WKR
I don't know what's worse, a thread like this, or someone clicking on ten threads in a row and commenting random worthless BS like "Awesome" or "Nice job" just to get their 10 posts for the classifieds.

Worse: I'd go with the dude who clicks on 10 in a row to get in the classifieds as the worse.

Looks like this is the only thread, did a quick search.

Hopefully shows back up to clarify.

Last edited:
Reactions: RMM
Hopefully he’s trying to get the required posts so he can list his Sako AV .338 win mag for sale. I’ll be watching for it.