34mm hawkins hybrid tikka rings

All you guys running a tikka and looking to runa 34mm scope without all the rails and ect. We will exclusively have 34mm lows and high Hawkins Precision tikka hybrid rings with in the next week or so up on the site www.bertrambrass.com $125 per set, if you are a dealer for hawkins you can contact me either through here on pm or email [email protected]

They will have the lite weight design, bubble level as well as the moa cant built in to the set. This should open up some options for glass on the tikka and still keeping some weight down with the way things are mounted.
We also have the 30mm rings low and high
20181026_095141.jpg20181025_121156.jpg

I’m excited to see these! I recently put a NF 4-16x42 on a Tikka with a rail and am using a jaw/chin weld rather than my cheek.

Do these utilize a lug on the front ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sportsmans challenge
I’m excited to see these! I recently put a NF 4-16x42 on a Tikka with a rail and am using a jaw/chin weld rather than my cheek.

Do these utilize a lug on the front ring?

No there is no love, Andy at Hawkins precision as well as others didn't feel that it was necessary and they were strong enough oh, there is a guy I know that is running a Tikka with a factory Contour Barrel with a 7 short mag necked up to 375 and getting 338 Edge ballistics with these and he has no issues

there is a guy I know that is running a Tikka with a factory Contour Barrel with a 7 short mag necked up to 375 and getting 338 Edge ballistics with these and he has no issues

Sorry to question this, but 7 WSM has 81 Grains of H2O capacity, 338 Edge has 115. What is the 375 Short mag wildcat doing to overcome being 30 some grains short on case capacity?

OP
sportsmans challenge
Sorry to question this, but 7 WSM has 81 Grains of H2O capacity, 338 Edge has 115. What is the 375 Short mag wildcat doing to overcome being 30 some grains short on case capacity?
You can go on the facebook group page for bertram brass and ask the guy shooting or the guy chambering. Either way it would be hammering on those rings

Are the dimensions on these the same as the other Hawkins direct mount 34mm Lows (like for Rem 700)?

Got my rings in the mail quick! Finally went out today to try them out. So far so good. I shaved some weight compared to the pic rail and Warne Mtn Techs I had on there. These may have dropped height just a tiny bit, but not a ton (I still need a cheek piece).

One question, about the bubble level. Usually I like fairly even spacing on each side of the rings... but when I was even the bubble was off (even though the scope and rifle were level). Had to tighten one side a good deal more so the bubble was centered. Is this normal? I’ve never used a level on a scope before.

Tikka T3X SuperLite in 6.5CM, Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42
ba435a29f16c803569865ca3c0c384e1.jpg

OP
sportsmans challenge
Got my rings in the mail quick! Finally went out today to try them out. So far so good. I shaved some weight compared to the pic rail and Warne Mtn Techs I had on there. These may have dropped height just a tiny bit, but not a ton (I still need a cheek piece).

One question, about the bubble level. Usually I like fairly even spacing on each side of the rings... but when I was even the bubble was off (even though the scope and rifle were level). Had to tighten one side a good deal more so the bubble was centered. Is this normal? I’ve never used a level on a scope before.

Tikka T3X SuperLite in 6.5CM, Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42
ba435a29f16c803569865ca3c0c384e1.jpg

You mind if i use this on the facebook page?