35 Remington

I caught a blurb from SHOT the other day that some ammo companies are going to load for the 35 Rem again. Did anyone see this and what companies? Thanks.

Cheaha

FNG
The new Marlin 336 is supposed to be offered in 35 Remington, according to some article I read earlier today.

codybrown

FNG
I killed my first buck with a 35 Remington 760. Luckily I reload since the factory options are abysmal. With all the newer bullet technology avaliable it could breathe new life into a great caliber.

Coldtrail

WKR
Last year I got on a list with Federal for .35's, after a month or two they sent me an email saying I could order up to 4 boxes for a limited time. They might be doing that again for 2023

I didn’t realize they stopped. I feel like Iv seen some on a shelf within the past year, although I could be mistaken.

35remy

FNG
Remington discussed the 360 Buckhammer and how having those 200gr bullets available would make it easier to produce more .35 Remington as well. There were some GunTubers concerned the .360 might hurt .35 Remington production, but that didn’t seem to be the case after listening to some Remington spokespeople. Ruger reps seemed to indicate a new Marlin 336 in .35 could be released after the run of 30-30s this year.

Winchester just had a big run of .35 Remington a few months ago. I shoot reloads almost exclusively in my .35, but saw quite a bit of it available online.

Bluefish

WKR
You are correct, on one of the clips from the 360 bh they said they would be making 35 rem. This was from a product manager at Remington.

Mtk6888

FNG
I bought a good amount of 35 ammo a few years back. I love my 760 35 rem

Remington core lokt and FTX (leverevolution) and Winchester loads are available on ammoseek. I inherited a 35 Rem for my first deer rifle. There’s about 25 stone dead critters that dropped to the 200 grain soft points. It’s a hammer.

pirogue

WKR
Hornady was making .35 Remington maybe a year ago. Thought they had just resumed, at the time. Don’t know if they stopped now.

Mtk6888

FNG
Remington core lokt and FTX (leverevolution) and Winchester loads are available on ammoseek. I inherited a 35 Rem for my first deer rifle. There’s about 25 stone dead critters that dropped to the 200 grain soft points. It’s a hammer.

Price per box is crazy now. Think I bought at 20-25 a box. Those 200 so are lethal for sure

adamm88

WKR
If anyone knows of places with brass i have a inhertited 760 im looking to get some ammo loaded by brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtk6888

FNG
If anyone knows of places with brass i have a inhertited 760 im looking to get some ammo loaded by brother

I don't currently reload so I'll check my current boxes to see if I have brass as well as keep it from here on out. I would be willing to send some (when I use it) to you at shipping cost if you don't find any elsewhere.

adamm88

WKR
I don't currently reload so I'll check my current boxes to see if I have brass as well as keep it from here on out. I would be willing to send some (when I use it) to you at shipping cost if you don't find any elsewhere.

Apreciate it, i found some new from random places but Leary puting in my card info for places i dont know.