51% off brown Sitka Dew Point Jacket

Norcal18

FNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodéo

WKR
If you are a large, XL, or XXL and don't mind the non-neutral color eurooptic has it for $100... I don't really like the blue but is the coyote color worth $60 something more? (Mostly talking to myself here...)

ChrisAU

WKR
Bought one of those a few weeks ago there and it has been fantastic. Got flooded on for 3 hours Saturday and it never wetted out.

Guess I should have asked if these fit true to size? I wear a large in just about everything with the occasional medium tall or large tall mixed in, including Sitka Core shirts and Zip-Ts.

pawlyb

FNG
Guess I should have asked if these fit true to size? I wear a large in just about everything with the occasional medium tall or large tall mixed in, including Sitka Core shirts and Zip-Ts.
I'm 6'0" 180 lb and large fits great with a baselayer or two under but I am strongly considering going to an XL so I can wear a puffy under it. If I wear an actual insulating layer under it compresses. But for warm rains large is perfect

I picked one up during the sitka black Friday sale. I wear xl in core heavyweight hoody and lightweight hoody and a XL dew point fits perfect. True to size imo. I'm 6'0 215

Last edited:
Hmm. I’m right in between the two of you. Guess I’ll try a large and see how it goes. Would probably prefer a closer fit verse extra room for insulation for what I will use it for.

RS3579

WKR
Not the color I was looking for. But definitely the price I was looking for. Hope I don’t get shot! Thanks to the OP

OP
N

Norcal18

FNG

I went into Sportsman’s to try them on before I ordered. I’m 6’5 225lbs. The XL fits pretty good even with my Decathalon puffy underneath. Being 6’5” my biggest issue is sleeve length, the tall XL would have been perfect but unfortunately thats not an option through Sportsman’s. For half off I can deal with an inch shorter than ideal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nmhntr

FNG
I alway get confused by the weight (cold weather rating) of the different Sitka jackets.

Is this one a lightweight rain jacket shell?

Cody06

WKR
Very thin lightweight but the benefit is packability.

6'3 210 I usually get large tall but couldn't pass up the price on the standard size. I got a large and it's a nice fit but with an aerolite under it's a little snug. Returning it for an XL