Sold 6.5 CM Hobbit Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Selling my version of the infamous “Rokslide Hobbit Rifle”. Built this for my wife and son, but it just doesn’t get the use it deserves. This is a great rifle and fun to shoot. Super easy to carry with the folding adapter and only weighs 7#4oz. Total length right around 20” folded. Shoots lights out with factory 143 ELDX. Easily impacting my own shots with light on recoil (with a suppressor). Maybe only shot a total of 30 rounds down the tube so far. Looking to get $1800, which is almost $800 less than what I have into it. I didn’t hold back when it comes to what I put into this gun. Buyer will pay shipping and their own FFL fees (I’ll pay mine), Details are below, listed from front of gun to back.
IMG_2265.jpeg
18” MGM Barrel with 1 in 7.5 Twist with Spiral Fluting (1/8) and Christensen Arms Muzzle Brake (Threaded 5/8x24)
Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
Choate Forend with Spartan Bipod Adapter
T/C Encore Action in Stainless Steel
Talley Lightweight One Piece Ring with Anti-cant Indicator
SWFA 2.5-10x32 with Custom MKM Throw Lever and Butler Creek Caps
MCarbo Spring Kit
Sharps Bros Pistal Grip
Midwest Industries Side Folder Adapter
Aero Precision Buffer Tube and Lock Nut
ATI Outdoors TactLite Adjustable Stock (Varying Length of Pull)
Limbsaver Recoil Pad
IMG_2266.jpeg

IMG_2264.jpeg

P.S. Willing to sell with rifle sling, empty brass, reloading dies, seating depth gauge, etc if wanted (and for the right price). Slowly getting out of the reloading game, so once this gun is gone, those won’t be needed anymore.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Awesome little rifle! Went down the rabbit or should I say hobbit hole today, free bump

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What do you call lights out grouping ? Same hole? clover leaf groups ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.