6.5 Creedmoor classifieds

ROKnROAL

FNG
You people need to get new material. Hate to break it to you all, but the caliber of gun you use does not extend the length of your Johnson. Neither does the lifted truck on 35’s I have no doubt you all drive. Insulting a man for the caliber he uses is just Fudd talk.

And before all the smart ass comments come in, I shoot a 6.5 CM. Took elk and moose with it last year, many deer, sheep and bear on its hit list as well. Please tell me how this isn’t enough gun, and how to break it to my wife that she’s actually been in a lesbian relationship all these years.

Friends mock one another mercilessly. When I play golf it’s a relief to hear the hoots when I hit one in the lake. Slicing a ball into the weeds usually buys a comment like “ How much you pay for them clubs?” And my favorite. Right in the middle of my brother’s backswing, my brother in Iaw says. “I s‘pose ya know I’m fxxkin your sister?”

anyway enjoy the mockery.

KenLee

WKR
Friends mock one another mercilessly. When I play golf it’s a relief to hear the hoots when I hit one in the lake. Slicing a ball into the weeds usually buys a comment like “ How much you pay for them clubs?” And my favorite. Right in the middle of my brother’s backswing, my brother in Iaw says. “I s‘pose ya know I’m fxxkin your sister?”

anyway enjoy the mockery.
I remember 35-40 yrs ago when us youngsters referred to anyone using a 308 as a glass shouldered grandpa

Flyjunky

WKR
You people need to get new material. Hate to break it to you all, but the caliber of gun you use does not extend the length of your Johnson. Neither does the lifted truck on 35’s I have no doubt you all drive. Insulting a man for the caliber he uses is just Fudd talk.

And before all the smart ass comments come in, I shoot a 6.5 CM. Took elk and moose with it last year, many deer, sheep and bear on its hit list as well. Please tell me how this isn’t enough gun, and how to break it to my wife that she’s actually been in a lesbian relationship all these years.
First day on the internet?

1691358486643.jpeg

7uydn6.jpg

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I go into gun shops looking for various rounds, non to be found. I sure wish I had a 6.5 creedmoor.

OP
Hunt eat repeat

❄️

You know how I know that you that you support pride month?

I was in a gun shop recently and I overheard a phone call where the owner was saying we aren’t buying creedmoors, we have to many and nobody is buying them.
This is kind of funny to me. Approximately 15 years ago I went to a local pawn shop to trade in a Ruger Stainless MkII M77 Laminated stock in 30-06. Guy said no thanks, I have too many 06's on the shelf already. I was shocked; like, you don't have this one though. lol whatever guy