WTB 7mm WSM 162 gr ELD-X® Precision Hunter®

Deputynrc

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have 2 boxes of this? This just might be like finding that needle in a whole cornfield! Anyway please DM me if you do and might be willing to part with a box for a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.

7mm WSM 162 gr ELD-X® Precision Hunter®​

ofl0926

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have some that I just bought on here.
Federal 7mm WSM Ammunition Vital-Shok P7WSMTC3 150 Grain Trophy Copper
3 boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just saying you could answer his ad and not police it.
I did answer it and I believe you are the one policing here. I informed others that it is illegal to ship that ammo to California. This is being invited to break the law. How dare I look out for others who didn’t know that.

OP
Deputynrc

Deputynrc

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did answer it and I believe you are the one policing here. I informed others that it is illegal to ship that ammo to California. This is being invited to break the law. How dare I look out for others who didn’t know that.
If you are referring to the ammo being lead and CA had a lead ban for hunting, we can purchase this ammo. Just have to use it out of state. Just bought 5 boxes of the same stuff yesterday in 6.5PRC. right down the road from my house. It can be shipped to my local FFL and it is perfectly fine. No offense taken.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you are referring to the ammo being lead and CA had a lead ban for hunting, we can purchase this ammo. Just have to use it out of state. Just bought 5 boxes of the same stuff yesterday in 6.5PRC. right down the road from my house. It can be shipped to my local FFL and it is perfectly fine. No offense taken.
I stand corrected.

OP
Deputynrc

Deputynrc

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some that I just bought on here.
Federal 7mm WSM Ammunition Vital-Shok P7WSMTC3 150 Grain Trophy Copper
3 boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you but looking for the Hornady Precision Hunter loads. Appreciate the response.

Glimmerman151

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 96 rounds if you're interested, not sure how complicated it is shipping ammo to an FFL in California.