7mm WSM

Tahoe1305

WKR
Yup. Have two. Love them.

IMO about equal performance to what folks are reporting with 7PRC on a bit less powder. Brass is scarce though.

If your considering stock up on a few hundred cases first.

hersh2209

Lil-Rokslider
Yep Browning a bolt here, .75" moa.. luv mine too but ammo is hard to find. I've got enough tho to last me years and years. I've taken everything from antelope to elk with it.

OP
C Bow

C Bow

WKR
Thanks I was thinking about putting one together but cant find brass

Jmort1754

WKR
I have a stainless stalker x bolt in 7 wsm, I have considered selling it or trading it multiple times. have brass and ammo just never shoot it.

I have a stainless stalker x bolt in 7 wsm, I have considered selling it or trading it multiple times. have brass and ammo just never shoot it.
same gun here. I have good loads with 140 gr ballistic tips, accubonds and e tips. Hard gun not to like, it just does everything well in most hunting situations.

Cool cartridge, just a hard sell over a 7 PRC or 7 SS (if wanting a short action) due to brass quality/availability for new builds.

Harvey_NW

WKR
I almost built one but the brass issue is real, and I don't really care for the short neck either. If you're dead set on it I would recommend securing some good 300WSM brass and going 7-300. If you don't want to fireform 7PRC is the answer.

CM

WKR
I was going to build one but brass was an issue so I built a 7SAUM instead and used ADG brass. If I was building another one I would look seriously at the 7PRC. I had mine put together before the 7PRC came out.

I think Bertram makes 7WSM brass that's supposed to be good., That's the direction I was going to go but I had a hard time finding any in stock, and that was before Covid.

7wssm

FNG
If you’re dead set on a short mag, I’d consider a 300 wsm. If you want a short action 7, the 7 saum is a sweet one.

WSMHNTR

FNG
I have two customs and love them however I handload and have a bunch of brass stored. To really get the most out of them they need to be throated long and no longer fit in a true short action. If you're starting fresh I'd go with a 7 PRC