88 0/8 Gross. 87 4/8 Net. Official WY Giant.

One heck of an antelope and amazing score for a 14" buck. He's beautiful! What cartridge and bullet did you use on him. Just curious as I'm an avid reloader and hunter.

TaperPin

WKR
Great buck! With all the doom and gloom about antelope and deer herds this is a great example why someone shouldn’t ever give up on a wall hanger. Herd populations and odds of drawing, just get you in the door, then you never know what’s out there.

In all the years hunting goats in Wyoming, it’s very very rare to have that much mass in such a compact rack - not even 15” length and less than 7” prong - a real treat just to see him.

The 14 year wait is over. I finally have some time to reminisce about this. Wyoming was simply amazing. This hunt was amazing. I found this buck the first night I got here. From the front view I almost left him as I immediately thought dink. That is until he turned sideways. Can you say MR MASS. I was unable to relocate him Saturday evening and most of the day Sunday. Sunday night I found him in a walk in area but they spotted me and left. I kept tabs on him and found him the next morning about a hour into the hunt. My buddy Derik Henderson rolled in and we formulated a plan. He was 700 yards away. We stalked to 281. Derik got him in the spotter. We watched him breed a doe and then he finally turned broadside. The rest is history. As we walked up on him his mass just got bigger and bigger. Thanks both Wyoming and Derik.

Hunt details. 14 year to draw tag. Wyoming. DIY.

The 14 year wait is over. I finally have some time to reminisce about this. Wyoming was simply amazing. This hunt was amazing. I found this buck the first night I got here. From the front view I almost left him as I immediately thought dink. That is until he turned sideways. Can you say MR MASS. I was unable to relocate him Saturday evening and most of the day Sunday. Sunday night I found him in a walk in area but they spotted me and left. I kept tabs on him and found him the next morning about a hour into the hunt. My buddy Derik Henderson rolled in and we formulated a plan. He was 700 yards away. We stalked to 281. Derik got him in the spotter. We watched him breed a doe and then he finally turned broadside. The rest is history. As we walked up on him his mass just got bigger and bigger. Thanks both Wyoming and Derik.

Hunt details. 14 year to draw tag. Wyoming. DIY.
Awfully kind of you to let him get it in one last time. Great buck!