900 members in 2 months?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We're getting close to 900 members in 2 months and I wanted to thank everyone who has joined and encourage anyone who's lurking the forums to join as well.

It's always great to hear every persons opinion on things and get some hunting stories from them as well.

Thanks again everyone!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Wow, didn't know there were over 800 crazy other folks that live hunting all year round already signed up here!!! Thats awesome.

R

rebecca francis

That is so cool! This is a very special website with some amazing people!

sk1

WKR
it's the best forum ive ever been a part of, i hope with as fast as it's growing it will still stay that way!....i expect it will, seems well run around here

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
I am amazed at how respectful everyone is on here. So many forums have a-holes that want to talk trash, pick fights, or put people down. The people here are different. This is the best forum around!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yup, I like the respect factor here as well, even in disagreements it has stayed civil. I hope that continues.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Up up and away! Thanks goes out to all those those who have joined up and shared!

T43

Lil-Rokslider
I have to agree that the lack of petty arguments and the amount of respect on here set it above the other sites I have visited.

dotman

WKR
Great to have a place to share knowledge and dicuss differing view points with out all around childish attacks. We all have view points and it is good to know we can express these and still be civil. There is a ton of years experience here for the old and young to learn from which is amazing.

Aron, what are the stats for new startup web forums? What is the avg # of members per month added etc? Just wonder if the site is killing the avg or within norms.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Dotman, I have talked to a couple different site owners. They both told me it took over two years to get to a thousand members. So thanks to all of you Roksliders, we are on pace to be at a thousand members in under 3 months. THANKS for spreading the word!!

Thanks, Ryan

weaver

WKR
Awesome site. Im young and just getting into western hunting so im learning a lot.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
So exciting to see how many members we have already. Every new person seems to have great to experience and perspective to bring to the table! Way to go Rokslide, keep up the great work on spreading the word everybody!

dotman

WKR
Dotman, I have talked to a couple different site owners. They both told me it took over two years to get to a thousand members. So thanks to all of you Roksliders, we are on pace to be at a thousand members in under 3 months. THANKS for spreading the word!!

Thanks, Ryan

Ryan, that is awesome!

I have got to agree...The RokSlide membership is just AMAZING. What an awesome group of hunters and outdoorsman/woman. It is such an honor to be a part of a group like this.

Thank you all!