A couple of firsts....

Vandal 44

WKR
Justin what your doing is awesome, you are changing Ruger's life. This world needs more young men such as yourself.

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Justin, great story and awesome photos. Whilst not near the experience you gave Ruger, I remember when my neighbor would take me Moose hunting growing up, even though it was almost 30 years ago, I remember each step we took like it was yesterday. And I guess those steps also led me down a path I'm still on, and I'm ever grateful for it.

You're a true role model not only to Ruger but to all of us.

jdmdavey

Lil-Rokslider
Being a man isnt necessarily about the trophys or big bulls we pull out of the woods. Its being a father and a mentor sometimes too. You sir have proven yourself such. Showing this young man the ins and outs of hunting are something he will never forget. And I can only guess, but in time, I'm betting you will get as much or more out of all of this as he has.

Great story Justin, you are a good guy and you are teaching Ruger way more than just about hunting. I have an extra set of shooting sticks like the ones I used on the goat hunt if you want them for Ruger pm me your address and I'll ship them up to you.

OP
justin davis
I really appreciate that. Very nice of you. Great guys on Rokslide.!!!

Yea it is very rewarding helping a kid. More rewarding than I ever thought. It is more enjoyable seeing someone hunt than my hunt myself. Never thought I would say that but it is true.

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome Justin! Let the boy develop and pretty soon you will be wishin you could stop for a snack! In the mean time, you are enjoying it for exactly the right reasons!

trkyslr

WKR
Same as nick how did i miss this.... Justin, you da man and thats what its all about. And great pics... Again!!!