A Dream Come True

Chris B

Lil-Rokslider
Man that is Awesome ! Congratulations on a great ram and experience. Thanks for sharing !

Awesome! Been waiting for this story since Muche spoiled it on the other thread! LOL

Looks like a fantastic adventure!

This is what I anticipate the most.....excellent write ups that portray the story as though you are there. Job well done sir. Beautiful ram, amazing photos (that date cutout photo in all honesty is PRICELESS) and an excellent story. Thanks for sharing!

Grumman

WKR
Excellent story that is very well written and photographed. I’ve never really had a desire to hunt sheep before but the stories and pics from Rokslide this year are enlightening me to what I’m missing out on. Congrats to everyone and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravKatQ

WKR
Awesome Ram and even better story! Stories like this keep motivated to one day pull the trigger on a sheep hunt, sounds amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine4life
Thanks for all the nice comments and support from everyone. Much appreciated and I enjoyed sharing the experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lukedog

FNG
I've been waiting for this update and can't believe I haven't seen it until today - been hitting "What's new" for days...
Congrats on the beautiful ram and great job with the story! I could feel your excitement.

Luke

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
Really enjoyed your write up and thanks for sharing. Hope to do that myself in the future.