A season for Grandpa

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome story and season! I can relate as I lost my grandpa in Sept. and was able to dedicate my first archery elk to him. You can damn well bet he's proud of everything you accomplished.

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
Really nice writeup and tribute to your grandpa! I never had a chance to hunt with my grandpa, as he passed when I was pretty young. So I take the opportunity to hunt as much as I can with my dad and brother (and now my niece and nephew). This fall, my dad, brother, nephew, and I all packed into our favorite wilderness area in northern California, and we managed to each pull a buck out of there. It's all about the memories and stories that are made!

Ken

Shrek

WKR
Congratulations and condolences. Your grandpa is still with you but as inspiration now. Work hard in rehab so you can get back out there and walk with his spirit again.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on a great season dedicated to your grandpa. That was a great write up and I really enjoyed it. I saw you post it awhile back but just today decided to read it. I was avoiding it because my grandpa just passed last Friday after a very similar battle. Thanks for sharing.