Action Track Chair

Hello!

My name is Nathan Koenig and I am raising funds to help get my uncle a track chair. My uncle Raymond is a huge outdoor enthusiast and a great guy. In May of 2011, he was involved in a serious car accident, and as a result, broke his back and severed his spinal cord causing him to lose full use of his legs. Although still partially able to get around with the use of a walker and leg braces, his primary mode of transportation is his wheelchair.

Raymond has always been a positive, fun loving guy, and a great influence in my life. These things never changed about him after his accident. Ray has always kept a positive outlook on life and tries to never let his disability get in the way of doing the things he loves, and helping others along the way. That being said, things have not been easy for him and I have noticed that as time goes on, he has struggled more with his mobility and pain. I would like to be able to make it easier for him to get out and do the outdoor things that he loves such as hunting and fishing - I believe a track chair is exactly what he needs to be able to do that!

Any contribution to this cause is greatly appreciated!

I know gofundme isn’t the peoples favourite right now but I started one for this great cause.

https://gofund.me/bd265635

Wrench

WKR
Nathan, after what gofundme did to the Canadians I'm not able to support their platform.

I can offer the advice to call Casey and pick his brain. He's the real deal with great network of donors, sponsors volunteers and has literally walked the walk.

Wrench

WKR
Fwiw...Casey has a sip and puff setup and can control a rifle via joystick with his mouth. I feel lucky to have been around him. He takes his disability and makes the best of it.

OP
N
Fwiw...Casey has a sip and puff setup and can control a rifle via joystick with his mouth. I feel lucky to have been around him. He takes his disability and makes the best of it.
Thank you wrench I will reach out to him.

Boch5473

FNG
Not sure where you are located but a good friend of mine Mike McCabe from Eaton Ohio owns McCabe Mobility. Mike has bowhunted all over the country and in other countries and quite a few yrs ago had a tree stand accident and is now a paraplegic from the waist down. He uses a track chair to get out every yr to deer hunt and whatever he wants to do. Seriously he can for sure steer you in the right direction from plenty of yrs.experience. Give him a call he loves helping handicapped hunters plus is a super guy.

OP
N
Not sure where you are located but a good friend of mine Mike McCabe from Eaton Ohio owns McCabe Mobility. Mike has bowhunted all over the country and in other countries and quite a few yrs ago had a tree stand accident and is now a paraplegic from the waist down. He uses a track chair to get out every yr to deer hunt and whatever he wants to do. Seriously he can for sure steer you in the right direction from plenty of yrs.experience. Give him a call he loves helping handicapped hunters plus is a super guy.
Awesome thank you Boch I will reach out.