Active Junky Discount - Didn't work with a Bass Pro Purchase

repins05

WKR
I see people posting that they made a purchase at Bass Pro/Cabelas with the 10 percent sale they frequently offer..... combined with active junky payback. I have tried using active junky twice with this sale and I am not getting any active junky rebate. Fine print on active junky says it will not with with any other discount. Am I screwing something up.....or is there a work around? Thx.

It used to work. My last attempt, it didn't, doing nothing differently than usual. I might give Rakuten a try on the next one; they usually don't have as substantial of a cash back percentage, but if ActiveJunky won't work, then it's the next thing to go for.

OP
R

repins05

WKR
It used to work. My last attempt, it didn't, doing nothing differently than usual. I might give Rakuten a try on the next one; they usually don't have as substantial of a cash back percentage, but if ActiveJunky won't work, then it's the next thing to go for.
Thanks.

MThuntr

WKR
I bought some stuff on Monday using active junky and the 10% coupon. It worked just fine

Screenshot_20240314-215925~2.png

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Did you make sure to close your Cabela's windows and click through activejunkie to purchase so that was the latest cookie or whatever they use to make sure you purchased via click through?

OP
R

repins05

WKR
Did you make sure to close your Cabela's windows and click through activejunkie to purchase so that was the latest cookie or whatever they use to make sure you purchased via click through?
Yes I did. large purchase $2000K plus. Shouldn’t make a difference though?

Afhunter1

WKR
I just used it twice in last two weeks. One worked and the other didn’t. I emailed them order that didnt and was told to wait to see if they can get it fixed. I have had them fix them in the past also so I am hopeful.

Schism

WKR
This is not the first I've heard of Cabelas/Bass Pro refusing to pay out Active Junky recently. Eventually it was squared away but in the end I think even less of Cabelas than I already had. I wonder how many claims get denied and the buyer never follows up so Cabelas saves the money they would have paid Active Junky.

OP
R

repins05

WKR
This is not the first I've heard of Cabelas/Bass Pro refusing to pay out Active Junky recently. Eventually it was squared away but in the end I think even less of Cabelas than I already had. I wonder how many claims get denied and the buyer never follows up so Cabelas saves the money they would have paid Active Junky.
I have quit shopping at both for the most part….. except the active junky bonus which drew me band and then didn’t work.