After 17 years I finally drew a Moose tag!!!

Hey buddy! allright! Definitely want to see you with that moose quarter strapped on. you know you have to get your moose the first day or the site will crash and you're the only one of us that can fix it.

Sept 15 to Dec 1 ? I have to believe you will find your moose given the time allowed. I was just looking at the map and thats a huge area with lots of prime habitat open to you. You need to buy a lotto ticket while you're hot !

When's the season man?? I might be free end of Sept/Beg of Oct now? Need a weakling packer? :D

Luke, Becca. I think I am going to take some time off at the end of Oct for this. Aron is coming up also. It could be a Rok party!

Luke, Becca. I think I am going to take some time off at the end of Oct for this. Aron is coming up also. It could be a Rok party!

Ryan! I've never been on a moose hunt and have NOTHING better to do with my life (haha), so if you need more eyes or a strong back to pack out let me know. I will roll up there with you for sure bro!

It should be very interesting. I have Idaho elk and deer. My son's Idaho elk and deer. Montana Elk and deer. Plus a moose Tag. Not alot of work is going to get done in Oct or Nov.

Joe, you are more than welcome to come up.

Becca, I am already getting the cold shoulder from your lesser half on those dates. Talk some sense into him!!! You guy can buy some Deer tags for that time.

It should be very interesting. I have Idaho elk and deer. My son's Idaho elk and deer. Montana Elk and deer. Plus a moose Tag. Not alot of work is going to get done in Oct or Nov.

Becca, I am already getting the cold shoulder from your lesser half on those dates. Talk some sense into him!!! You guy can buy some Deer tags for that time.

Didnt Luke say he wanted to kill a mule deer? Just sayin

HAHAAH....things can change, mountain goats can be in end of Sept...be warmer and more daylight just crappier for deer hunting then, but if we can make up for that helping you pack out a moose and maybe get Becca on a deer, the trip would be MUCH cheaper than going to Kodiak for the 2nd time...:D I'll be giving ya a jingle on the phone in the coming days for a Rok party!

Update-- Rok Party is a go!

Tickets are booked and Luke and I are headed down to Idaho 10/30 to help pack out Ryan's moose. Really looking forward to this!

Back