After a Decade of Marriage

Manosteel

WKR
The wife knocked one out of the park this Christmas.
She always supported my hunting lifestyle and put up with my wonky ways come fall but she surprised the sheep $hit out of me with this present.

Always wanted a pair of Swarovski glass but with my humble upbringing I could never justify spending $$$$$ in Binos, especially when I do just fine without spending that much but.... I always wanted a pair.

She is a keeper.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, she is a keeper. Better buy her some flowers..................not the same as a set of swaro's but man, they are a way to keep her heart.

Randy

bbrown

WKR
Gee thanks - showed this to my wife as a not so gentle hint and now I'm in the dog house. It's just a good thing she doesn't know about Swarovski jewelry or she may want some " Swaros" too...

OP
Manosteel

Manosteel

WKR
Lol some great comments, yes she has a sister who is great but married to a good BC Hunter. She knows about Swarovski crystals, hence her appreciation of the quality of their bino's (not a fan of unicorns thou lol).

She is a Late December baby, and as with most people born when she is, has been screwed out of b-day gifts/parties growing up. So I have always made a special effort to spoil her on her birthday and Christmass, keeping them both distinct and separate.

I always told her not to worry about me at Xmas since I have what I want and need. but the last few years she squirreled away cash with one of those accounts that round up to the nearest dollar and put the excess in a special account. She said she knew I would never buy them for myself and was determined to get some for me. She is the best, a rare Combination of old school values with a modern outlook.