After the (Vietnam) War

FredSG

FNG
Hello all,

I don't know how many of you who visit Rokslide.com are Vietnam Veterans. When I returned home from 'Nam, that's when I became involved with Traditional Archery and my love of Traditional Archery continues to this day.

The link below was sent to me by a Vietnam Veteran some time ago.
The dates, and location names mentioned in the song made me think back to when I was there . . . and I am still in awe that I was ever there. Have a listen to the song, and no offense was intended if the Moderators decide to delete my post.

FredSG
Vietnam Vet
1967-1969

Hello all,

I don't know how many of you who visit Rokslide.com are Vietnam Veterans. When I returned home from 'Nam, that's when I became involved with Traditional Archery and my love of Traditional Archery continues to this day.

The link below was sent to me by a Vietnam Veteran some time ago.
The dates, and location names mentioned in the song made me think back to when I was there . . . and I am still in awe that I was ever there. Have a listen to the song, and no offense was intended if the Moderators decide to delete my post.

FredSG
Vietnam Vet
1967-1969
Thank you for your service sir.

Chuckybmd

WKR
Thank you for sharing this and thank you for your service.

There’s not many Vietnam era veterans with us anymore. I imagine few of them are able to hunt anymore.

It’s sad to see such sacrifice go unappreciated.

Gun

FNG
Draft was abolished the year I became eligible. Had a high number anyway. Worked w a few guys over the years that made it back. Lots of stories.
Thanks for your service!

oldgoat

WKR
Not old enough for Nam, but participated in everything in some fashion from 84-06, my service was decidedly different from your era for sure, I'd love to be young enough to do it again! Thanks Brother!