Aftermarket stock for Winchester XPR?

I have a Winchester XPR 30-06 that shoots cheap ammo extremely well (Remington core-lokt sub-MOA) and I really love the rifle.

Is there anything on the market as far as aftermarket stocks that can help give the rifle a more premium feel, yet be very lightweight? Something along the lines of AG Composites or similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PsRpOiGrRiAtM

Lil-Rokslider
I think your only option is to have a custom inlet done. I'm not aware of any lightweight offerings. Of course, you could always get a Boyd's and drill out a bunch of wood to lighten it up!

OP
allstajacket
I think your only option is to have a custom inlet done. I'm not aware of any lightweight offerings. Of course, you could always get a Boyd's and drill out a bunch of wood to lighten it up!

Yeah I think my best bet is just to leave it stock, no pun intended.

It’s a good backup or buddy rifle, especially for deer season here in MI.

I’ll just get something else to scratch that custom itch down the road.

SBFD63

FNG
I understand some of your issue. I've got one in 325wsm that's a tack driver. Fortunately most of my stuff is heavier so I'm leaving it stock. Great budget buy.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

OP
allstajacket
I understand some of your issue. I've got one in 325wsm that's a tack driver. Fortunately most of my stuff is heavier so I'm leaving it stock. Great budget buy.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Yessir! I snagged mine for under $250 brand new after a $75 rebate a few years ago, and my discount working at a gun shop. Cant beat it.

I wanted to resurrect this thread because I picked up a 6.5 prc for my kids. Would love to switch out the stock with something else. Obviously there’s Boyd’s. Anyone else figure something out for more options? Has anyone fiddled with inlets to allow the action to work on McMillan, stocky, etc?