AG Composite Stocks

Has anyone used this company? If not, DO IT! I have had recent dealings/issues with a certain rifle builder that I contracted with and there was a problem regarding the ordering in a timely fashion my custom stock for my build. I made contact with AG (Darlene and owner Matt) and we had very productive discussion. The issue was in no way AG's fault and yet they still took charge and made certain that I was taken care of. I have NEVER been treated with such importance as a customer by any company like this. I have not even held my rifle yet, but if they take half the care of building a stock as they did taking care of me, I am certain the quality and comfort will be there! Thanks AG!

I have an alpine hunter and I’m very pleased with it.
ce5d930dbb4fee025d85cffb04cd6592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an alpine hunter and I love it as well. Called them for a CS question and they answered immediately and were very helpful.

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
AG Visigoth on this custom .
A pure pleasure to shoot.
Great product
1715622608280.png
I have talked to them at SHOT show last couple of years.
Seem like great people.

MAP1

Lil-Rokslider
AG recently added fiberglass stocks to their lineup. I’m interested to see the quality, my assumption is they will be a step up from a Bell and Carlson.

SCHUNTER73

Lil-Rokslider
I used their cat stock recently and love it. I’ll probably use their fiberglass stock for my next project.