AGC Bino Harness

OFFHNTN

WKR
I thought there was a thread on here a while ago about the ACG bino harness and how to keep the straps tight. I love the bino holder, etc, but the buckles/straps/loops DO NOT stay tight and the bino holder quickly becomes loose and flopping all over. Drives me nuts and about ready to get a different one if I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

ChrisAU

WKR
Swap the side buckles out for autolocks and eliminate the upper ones altogether. I used Kifaru k-clips to replace the buckles up top, have them cinched all the way up anyway.

I thought there was a thread on here a while ago about the ACG bino harness and how to keep the straps tight. I love the bino holder, etc, but the buckles/straps/loops DO NOT stay tight and the bino holder quickly becomes loose and flopping all over. Drives me nuts and about ready to get a different one if I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

Here's the link for the auto lock buckles through AGC. They are great, fit all AGC models and are well worth the $15.

I don't see a link, but I will be able to find them. Thanks!

Forgot to attach it...sorry about that! Here ya go:

Swap the side buckles out for autolocks and eliminate the upper ones altogether. I used Kifaru k-clips to replace the buckles up top, have them cinched all the way up anyway.
ChrisAU- do you have a picture handy maybe of the K-clips on the ACG Harness? How do they work?

Last edited: