AK vs AR

This really doesn’t matter to most but my biggest problem with the AK is the lack of a really stable scope mounting platform. There are many other reasons I would chose the AR but that’s a big issue for accuracy imo.

( .....stares out Window, Yawns, ...stares yet again

..........rapidly the Mind wanders Aimlessly, ...soon overcome by Thoughts of Covid19 Armageddon, on the ever slight not so Distant Horizion,
....OverwelmingAnxiety n SheerPanic set In, ...preceeding FullFrontal FifthGrade Chic Drama

.......Visions of Ninja-esk BellyCrawl, Physical/ Mental Exhaustion aside, ...w/ BattleWeapon poised,
..........thru 20 YRDS of THE Epic Worst SubDivision Challenging Terrain/ WindSwept Sands ( YES ...Thems PlayGround Granules WAY bigger than NaturalEnviro ) ......Primal Man VS Man Survival, ...in the everending Quest of ToiletPaper Supremecy of the New World Order...

AK/AR Baby Jesus bless )

matthewmt

WKR
This really doesn’t matter to most but my biggest problem with the AK is the lack of a really stable scope mounting platform. There are many other reasons I would chose the AR but that’s a big issue for accuracy imo.
Rs regulate makes some solid mounts for side rail equipped AKs or the good old ultimak gas tube rail for aim point micros works well to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Erno86

FNG
Imho...AR actions have a tendency to freeze the bolt shut more than AK's ever do. And I never had to use the "mortar method" on any of my AKM's --- But my AR's...yes.