Alaska 20 e subsistence

Mojave

WKR
Had a job interview in big Delta last week hope to be hearing pretty soon looks like about the only sheep hunting is subsistence for those that live in Delta is it OK

z987k

WKR
I have no idea why you'd limit yourself to that unit for sheep. Go look at units 11-13.

Had a job interview in big Delta last week hope to be hearing pretty soon looks like about the only sheep hunting is subsistence for those that live in Delta is it OK
There's a State sport hunt in GMU 20E, as well .....

Redmammut

FNG
All Alaska residents can hunt on state sheep tags.

Delta residents qualify for the federal moose and caribou tags in Unit 13, which are both nice tags to have. I think DJ residents would qualify 20E sheep subsistence tag. there is a Unit 13 7/8 ram opportunity on federal lands (minus the TMA and DCUA areas), but not much abundance.

You should probably call the Delta Junction adfg office.

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your question correctly, or maybe I'm making the assumption you are looking into 20E just because of it's close (ish) proximity to Delta Junction? If so, I'll just add that a lot of AK Residents travel all over the state or to the various ranges for sheep hunting. I would suggest looking at all options instead of just focusing on what may be closest for you.