Alaska 2015

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
That first picture is awesome! Have to call you guys the Kuiu army, getting it done in Alaska.

SDHNTR

WKR
One of the greatest adventures of my life! Sitting here at home wishing I was still on that mountain. Our crew bow killed 8 caribou in 3 days, DIY! It was fantastic hunting and brutal meat packing! That tundra is no joke to walk. And for the record, I was peer pressured into putting on that Kuiu coat! The pants are still Sitka.

AK Shane

Lil-Rokslider
One of the greatest adventures of my life! Sitting here at home wishing I was still on that mountain. Our crew bow killed 8 caribou in 3 days, DIY! It was fantastic hunting and brutal meat packing! That tundra is no joke to walk. And for the record, I was peer pressured into putting on that Kuiu coat! The pants are still Sitka.

That first quarter mile hiking across he tundra is a real eye opener. It's hard to explain to people just how tough tundra hiking can be if they've never done it.

Luckily there's no law against mixing Sitka and Kuiu gear or I'd be in trouble too.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great pictures. Heard this was a great year for horn growth, sure looks that way. Was this out of tok?