Alberta Mule Deer Hunt, By Viktor Arzethauser

vBC

FNG
great story, truly appreciate that you shared it. even if you did get the dream one. Too often, you see posts about giant bucks. Therefore, this is a story that everyone can rely too and the pictures are great.

Cheers

T_Nelomz

FNG
Wow! Great story! I am guessing you have been bitten hard by the mule deer bug now!

Squatch89

FNG
Looking for a cancellation Mule deer hunt in AB this year if anyone has any ideas. I’m a duel citizen so I may have a chance if getting up there.

V-TRAIN

WKR
Looking for a cancellation Mule deer hunt in AB this year if anyone has any ideas. I’m a duel citizen so I may have a chance if getting up there.
Call Andre, I am hunting with him next year, but I got a email from him (on his list) that he was looking for hunters this year from Canada because of the border closure.

here is his site:

w squared

FNG
Thank you for sharing!

That was an awesome read....and reminds me more than just a little bit of my first outing into serious high country multi-day backpacking.

Sako68

FNG
Thank you for your story. There is a frustration/humility that goes with a hard luck hunt and how we respond to that frustration makes the future successful hunts all the more sweeter. Keep going forward and learn from the past.