All black tactical boots

Was wondering if anyone has used the kenetrek all black work boots or the hanwag tatras or the hanwag special forces gtx? I am issued danners but I am not a big fan of the brand or the fit. The fit on the Danners is fairly tight. Would either of the above brands be a little wider toe box? Not worried about pricing as I will be wearing these boots all day.

Have the kenetrek hard tactical and they are great. Had them
About four years and been resoled once. Primary duty boot and very durable and comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used dancers for years in .mil and after. I find them to be adequate but not ideal. I have a pair of kenetreks. Very good. My favorite are a pair of crispis. I am a EEE and their wide fits me fine.

ofl0926

WKR
I current bought the rocky s2v and really like them. I know some of the spec ops guys use them. I'll be using these on my upcoming 6 month trip.

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
I personally liked the Lowa Zephyr mids as well as the asolo fugitives, but I'm sure your choice would depend on where you're going/what you'll be doing in them. I own some hanwags and find them to be narrow throughout from heel to toe.

ofl0926

WKR
Hiax makes a good boot as well. Those are the boots I plan to use on shift with the FD
The Rocky boots I mentioned before are for the military reserves