Alternative to the Yeti Loadout Gobox 60.

PShaw

FNG
One an upland hunting group I found a post where the person’s husband used the Gobox for storage for dog training equipment. They modified it with USB chargers in the storage trays to keep their electronics charged. I’m CHEAP, and I can’t see paying $300 for the Yeti and, it’s over engineered for what I need. The number one thing I’m looking for are removable storage trays similar to what Yeti uses, lockable, water/dust proof, vertical dividers would be nice but not needed. I’ve looked at Plano and a couple of other brands that come with one tray but I cannot find where you can order additional ones. Thanks for help with ideas.

Preston

TSAMP

WKR

Longplay

FNG
Magellan or Plano.
Or a a cheaper cooler like igloo, may serve dual purpose if insulated

Wolfy180

FNG
I use Milwaukee pack out boxes for organizing my hunting gear. Also overpriced but water and dust proof as well as lockable

Swamp Fox

WKR
The gray Husky boxes or the old Action Packers. Haven't seen the latter recently but I think they're still out there. I own a ton of them, and about 1/2 ton of the Huskys. ----Both water- and bomb-proof.

I have an Action Packer mounted on the front of one of the Broncos (the fishing version). Everybody thinks it's a cooler ... Which it is occasionally. LOL

Hit a deer with it going 45 early morning around 4AM last week as the howling wind had the deer cranked up. Never saw the damn thing until it was 3/4 past my center-line.

Action Packer clipped her in a ham, prolly, and crunched the lower driver's side corner of the box. Should be able to punch it out to near-original shape, no problem.

OP
P

PShaw

FNG
Thank you Rokslide community for the ideas, I knew someone on here would have solution I could work with. I'll check them out and let you know what I go with. Thanks again.

Preston