Altra 2 piece vs tree limb premium 2 piece vs ??

JNDEER

WKR
I am looking for a lightweight quiver that has NO vibration and ideal for western hunting (stays on when shooting / tough for hard hunting).

-Tight spot and with double gripper vibrates
-Tight spot Pivot doesn’t vibrate- but to get it right for my longer arrow and bow ata pushes it to the limit and I fear it won’t hold strong on my hunts

Currently use 6 arrow carbon lite 2 piece Hoyt (shoot a Hoyt) - however it vibrates as well. Stick with it cause it vibrates as much as the right spot and I get an extra arrow. Have not tried the super lite.

Looking at these two options above. The altra is lightweight and only thing I hear about tree limb is it’s bomb proof- but “heavy” with no weight available.

Anyone have one and can confirm no vibration? Other options out there? One piece is ok as well long as it holds my shafts (.203) tight and doesn’t vibrate!

OP
J

JNDEER

WKR
These are bow quivers…. Nobody has used them or know of anyone who has or can recommend anything they currently use that has very little vibration??

Nored

FNG
I’m interested in this as well. I agree the tight spot is noisy and the pivot has to many moving parts and doesn’t seem very strong.

I have the hoyt 1 piece Super Stretch 6 arrow and have not noticed rattling. I shoot with it on and its rock solid. I'll shoot it today to see if it does rattle. I got the super stretch because my arrows are over 30" but it will easily accomodate shorter arrows

OP
J

JNDEER

WKR
I have the hoyt 1 piece Super Stretch 6 arrow and have not noticed rattling. I shoot with it on and its rock solid. I'll shoot it today to see if it does rattle. I got the super stretch because my arrows are over 30" but it will easily accomodate shorter arrows

Awesome thanks. I looked at the super lite two piece in store and felt that the hood and hood attachment was the same as the original carbon lite I am currently shooting.

If you put arrows in the quicker and hold the bow then swipe your finger across the hood on the opposite side of the carbon rod it rattles/vibrates. Less with a full hood of arrows- but very noticeable.

Let me know what you experience.

Awesome thanks. I looked at the super lite two piece in store and felt that the hood and hood attachment was the same as the original carbon lite I am currently shooting.

If you put arrows in the quicker and hold the bow then swipe your finger across the hood on the opposite side of the carbon rod it rattles/vibrates. Less with a full hood of arrows- but very noticeable.

Let me know what you experience.

I messed with it last night and i don't have any vibration sound coming from mine

OP
J

JNDEER

WKR
I messed with it last night and i don't have any vibration sound coming from mine
Awesome!

How far is your hood from where it attaches to the riser? The Hoyt dealer felt like because mine was stretched out that contributed to some of the vibration.

Stalker69

WKR
I hated my tite spots, never again. I do have a couple tree limb premium, two piece, and really like them. No rattle at all, and very solid. Not sure about the actual weight, seem pretty light to me, it is what it is, but as long as they don't change things and screw them up. Or go out of business. I will continue to use them.

Awesome!

How far is your hood from where it attaches to the riser? The Hoyt dealer felt like because mine was stretched out that contributed to some of the vibration.

Mine is fairly centered on the bow. My arrows are ~32 OAL so the top of the hood is just even with the centerline of the cam and my fletchings are just about at the centerline of the cam on the other end (ventum 33 pro)

Last edited:
OP
J

JNDEER

WKR
I hated my tite spots, never again. I do have a couple tree limb premium, two piece, and really like them. No rattle at all, and very solid. Not sure about the actual weight, seem pretty light to me, it is what it is, but as long as they don't change things and screw them up. Or go out of business. I will continue to use them.
Thanks for the feedback. I may have to pick one up to try- just wish I could get an accurate read on what the dang things weigh- lol.

If you have the 5 arrow quiver- does it hold the arrows and broadheads well? No issue with vane contact when they are locked in place?

Seeknelk

WKR
Interested as well , I have the Tite spot 2 piece and while I like how adjustable and where I can position it I've started to hate it.
1- it likes to move from where I want it
2- the hood is wayyyy too small for actual broad heads! Blades are always peeking out ready to cut you.
3- The hood foam is a joke and the replacement foam is even worse.
4- Insanely expensive

Stalker69

WKR
Thanks for the feedback. I may have to pick one up to try- just wish I could get an accurate read on what the dang things weigh- lol.

If you have the 5 arrow quiver- does it hold the arrows and broadheads well? No issue with vane contact when they are locked in place?
Yes it holds arrows and broad heads well, I use 4 inch vanes, and not sure what you mean about vane contact, I guess with each other ? I would have to check, if so I haven’t had an issue what so ever with it.