Another FNG from Oklahoma

Hey everybody!

I'm a Tulsa native, grew up going to the family deer camp in eastern OK. Never hunted myself until I was 20 or so, and never put much time into it because I was at school in Stillwater. Got more serious when I drew a cow tag at Wichita Mountains in 2019. Notched that successfully, and then I finally got my first whitetail on the family property last year. Been lurking here and reading a lot since I drew that elk tag. I've enjoyed how much knowledge there is here about gear, tactics, and planning. Looking forward to using it on more intense hunts. Bull elk is my current 5 year goal, caribou is my bucket list hunt, and finding a big whitetail buck on the family property or surrounding public land will be my year to year plan.

Hey everybody!

I'm a Tulsa native, grew up going to the family deer camp in eastern OK. Never hunted myself until I was 20 or so, and never put much time into it because I was at school in Stillwater. Got more serious when I drew a cow tag at Wichita Mountains in 2019. Notched that successfully, and then I finally got my first whitetail on the family property last year. Been lurking here and reading a lot since I drew that elk tag. I've enjoyed how much knowledge there is here about gear, tactics, and planning. Looking forward to using it on more intense hunts. Bull elk is my current 5 year goal, caribou is my bucket list hunt, and finding a big whitetail buck on the family property or surrounding public land will be my year to year plan.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Welcome from a fellow Okie (Piedmont). I drew a Wichita Mountains cow tag for January 3-7 2022. I'm curious about the logistical aspects of the hunt, so I may PM you with some questions if you don't mind.

Welcome from a fellow Okie (Piedmont). I drew a Wichita Mountains cow tag for January 3-7 2022. I'm curious about the logistical aspects of the hunt, so I may PM you with some questions if you don't mind.

I drew a tag as well. I sent him a PM with no response. I’m hunting different season, maybe we can share notes

OP
R
Feel free to.
I drew a tag as well. I sent him a PM with no response. I’m hunting different season, maybe we can share notes

Yeah apparently all my devices got logged out of rokslide so I didn't notice I had messages.