Another nx8 or a Maven RS 3.2?

DaleW

WKR
Considering swapping my tried and true 5.5-22 nxs out for a ffp scope as I've really come to prefer them. I have a 4-32 f1 nx8 on one of my rifles and love it. All of the things people complain about with them I don't really notice, and I love the massive mag range. The only other scope I'm considering is the maven rs 3.2. It has very similar specs to nx8 and also has a massive mag range at 5-30x. The reticle options also look good, not cluttered and all 3 of them use center dots. Does anyone have experience with a 3.2? From the research I've done the original rs3 is generally regarded as a good scope but there's not much out to go off of for the 3.2 because it's pretty new. I'll probably contact maven as well to try and figure out what they actually changed from the original.

OP
DaleW

DaleW

WKR
Did you get any feedback on this. I’m interested aswell
I never ended up picking an rs 3.2 but my brother did. It will be cool to see how it does this season.

One thing I will say is the reticle is better than any f1 reticle nightforce offers.

TheBrk

FNG
I never ended up picking an rs 3.2 but my brother did. It will be cool to see how it does this season.

One thing I will say is the reticle is better than any f1 reticle nightforce offers.
Which reticle if I may ask? Looks like Maven has two mil reticles. I agree with you on nighforce reticles.

OP
DaleW

DaleW

WKR
Which reticle if I may ask? Looks like Maven has two mil reticles. I agree with you on nighforce reticles.
He has the SHR-W moa reticle(they have a mil version too).

The scope has proved to be reliable so far and the reticle is perfectly usable on low power.