Another opportunity to have your voice heard by monday

Hnthrdr

WKR
Hey @Howl For Wildlife the CATS people are circulating something making some pretty defamatory claims… i get defamation can be super hard to prove, but I downloaded their “indisputable” fact sheet they shared and I can forward to you if you would like to see it. It was sent by the C@not Sam miller big surprise

Attachments

• HOWL Fact Sheet.pdf
    289.7 KB · Views: 57

BigAl!

WKR
Hey @Howl For Wildlife the CATS people are circulating something making some pretty defamatory claims… i get defamation can be super hard to prove, but I downloaded their “indisputable” fact sheet they shared and I can forward to you if you would like to see it. It was sent by the C@not Sam miller big surprise
I hope @Howl For Wildlife pursues this! The anti-hunters don’t stop at anything to tell lies.

OP
Howl For Wildlife
thanks for the heads up

OP
Howl For Wildlife
thank you for the help

No end to the lies being told by Sam Miller and the CATS crew. Unfortunately our recently confirmed CPW Commissioner Jess Beaulieu told the same lies related mountain lion hunting when she testified in 2022 before the Colorado Senate Ag and Natural Resources committee.