Another soft topper question...

Scoot

WKR
I've got a tonneau cover on my pickup- it rolls back and gets buckled up by the back of the pickup cab. Is there a soft topper that I could put on my pickup while leaving the tonneau cover in place? I think that would be ideal! I could pop the soft topper in place when I wanted it and remove it when I didn't and I'd still have my usual cover in place all the time.

Pic of your pickup bed would help for analysis

If your current setup is under the lip then likely you could use topper. If it’s on top likely not

But also prob depends on which topper you use and how it fastens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
I've got a tonneau cover on my pickup- it rolls back and gets buckled up by the back of the pickup cab. Is there a soft topper that I could put on my pickup while leaving the tonneau cover in place? I think that would be ideal! I could pop the soft topper in place when I wanted it and remove it when I didn't and I'd still have my usual cover in place all the time.
I don’t believe so because the rails for both mount in the same spot, you would have to switch out rails each time, unless you could figure out a way to mount both rails that wouldn’t interfere.