Antelope Recipes

TaperPin

WKR
The only way I’ll eat an antelope steak is soaked in buttermilk then chicken fried.

Generally the whole thing is made into jerky and given away to friends. Good jerky tastes the same as any other jerky, except when you burp. Lol

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Antelope is some of the best wild game meat I've had. So usually just about any preparation is good. Hard to beat a grilled medium rare backstrap steak.

A touch of sea salt a grind of fresh black pepper run it to med over a good bed of hickory coals

crowlja

FNG
Pretty much cook it like any steak or hamburger. Meatloaf as well. It's pretty dang good anyway I've cooked it. And my wife prefers antelope over elk.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
However I cook it, I make sure its not cooked over medium. Medium rare is best. Always bring to room temp first. Usually just salt. I often make a nice sauce also (such as Steak Diane).

gringo76

FNG
For steaks I make a marinade of worseterchire sauce, soy sauce, a shot of whiskey, and some minced garlic and let soak for at least an hour and grill up. And pepper upon pulling from the grill. Goes great with steamed vegetables.