Any chance at getting a Rokslide hat in ASAT camo

Schleppy

Lil-Rokslider
First lite is a sponsor here and I just picked up a bunch of their stuff in ASAT camo but they dont have a hat available. I like a baseball style hat rather than the beanie. I've been searching around the web for a decent ASAT cap and there doesnt seem to be much out there. I may get one of the vias camo ones since its close but it would be sweet to have the matching hat with rokslide logo.

gelton

WKR
Or blaze orange, or one that will fit my melon head. Just ordered one in highlander and the thing rides my big head like a Jewish yamikah.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
C,mon guys. There cant be that much going on. Anyone reading the feedback????

You would be surprised!! Awhile back I looked for a decent ASAT hat blank for RS, no luck. So if you can find a good blank let me know. ASAT seems to be a bastard child for bling:)

OP
Schleppy

Schleppy

Lil-Rokslider
I know, my natural inclination as a pot-stirrer forced me to buy it once I saw what was
developing. That and the lack of an ASAT hat. My plan is to post as many pics as possible with that hat on until we get an ASAT hat on here.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I'd just like a new hat...color doesn't matter just a new Rokslide hat would be cool!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
At this point that might be better than the crusty one that is literally falling apart!