Any Kifaru or Stone Glacier packs in the Kansas City area?

colonel00

WKR
I know this is a stretch but I figured I would throw it out there just in case. I am really set on getting a new pack this off season. Pretty much set on a Bikini with a Hichcamp bag but I would like to see a Stone Glacier if possible. The big concern for me is my back is a bit odd. I have no butt to speak of but I most definitely don't have a flat back. The middle of my back bulges quite a bit, I guess I have large lower Lats or something. Perhaps from my younger years working for a moving company.

Anyway, as with most people, I am hesitant to plop down a sizable chunk of cash for something that may not be for me. Moreover, I am wondering if the aluminum stay option might be a better choice so I could tweak it if necessary. Hopefully there is someone close by that has a pack I could check out. Honestly, even if it was a duplex, I would like to give it a test drive. My waist is 34-36" (more on the 36" size right now) so I guess I would be looking for a medium belt, right? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.

dotman

WKR
Yup I have what you need for your Kifaru items. Slim on packs currently but just so happens I have a Bikini with a 7k highcamp. Hit me up in a pm, been crazy busy and will remain that way for a few weeks but we can set something up.

I have the same size waist and run the medium belt.

Browtine

WKR
I have a duplex (G2 LongHunter) and a G1 Siwash if you want to see the Kifaru quality. I'm just south a bit.

OP
colonel00

colonel00

WKR
Cool. My mother actually lives down in Spring Hill. Meant to mention that in your FNG thread. I don't get down there too often (like it is so far away) but I may hit you up at some point. I think I will try to hook up with dotman as he has the bikini with the highcamp setup.