Anyone a lefty?

Hey guys. Bought a Hoyt Torrex a couple years back and it’s been a great bow but I’m ready to take it to the next level. Does anyone here shoot lefty? If so and you have a lefty one you’re looking to get rid of let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shoot lefty and have an older Hoyt Ultarsport. It works fine and I've never needed anything else for Iowa Whitetails, but I see the Torrex is significantly faster. Can you please post some pictures of yours and how much you're asking?

Cubby

WKR
I'm lefty and just bought a bowtech carbon one, still have my mathews HTR no cam but just never really liked it till now. I bought a press and vise and everything I needed to start tuning bows myself and after watching some videos and playing with my HTR I really like it. Through out my last 20 years I've always took a big hit trying to sell my left handed bows and now wish I would have kept all of them especially the mathews switchback I had.

ahenry82

FNG
I have an RX5 an a maxxis 32, both lefty I'd sell them if interested shoot me a message

HbDane

WKR
Hey guys. Bought a Hoyt Torrex a couple years back and it’s been a great bow but I’m ready to take it to the next level. Does anyone here shoot lefty? If so and you have a lefty one you’re looking to get rid of let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LH Hoyt RX7 Ultra listed in classifieds if you’re still looking