Anyone Debadge a tight spot quiver ?

I did with a razor blade. Couple minor marks to the camo but it was already an old beat up one. I would also consider trying a hairdryer to see if it loosen the adhesive.

The only complaint/surprise I had was underneath the badge there is a staple that holds the rubber inside the hood. I removed the staple and glued in the rubber inside the hood. However, there are holes in the hood where the staple went through. You could easily slap a sticker on the side to cover the holes if that's an issue.

OP
H

HIBigBoar

FNG
Thanks for the info. Knowing about that staple and hole is helpful.

I’m thinking I might try with a heat gun and fishing line. Maybe some acetone or rubbing alcohol. I don’t know if it will discolor.

I'd avoid the chemicals as I'd be scared it will take off the camo finish. I don't remember having a lot of sticky adhesive left on after, I believe I was able to rub it off with a cloth.

OP
H

HIBigBoar

FNG
I have a matte black and a carbon fiber weave.

I’ll try a test spot. Not sure if carbon weave is just a graphic; I suspect it is.

Thanks again.

MajorAR

Lil-Rokslider
I just used vinyl wrap material (KUIU V2) to cover the badge on my tight spot quiver. Quick and easy fix....looks great.

MajorAR

Lil-Rokslider
No issues in cold, rain or warmer weather. I think it's called "Gun Skinz" or something like that.

Trial153

WKR
I have pulled a few off, a little goo b gone gets the remaining adhesive off with out issue. Whole thing doesn't take five minutes.

Yup, pull the sticker off, put a bit of Breakfree CLP on a piece of paper towel to remove the adhesive (or WD 40, etc) and wipe the CLP off with the remainder of the paper towel. Done. No staple on either of mine?

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info. Knowing about that staple and hole is helpful.

I’m thinking I might try with a heat gun and fishing line. Maybe some acetone or rubbing alcohol. I don’t know if it will discolor.
I learned the hard way on a motorcycle not so long ago that you have to be careful with a heat gun on things like this. I started using a heated blanket for the task and found it to work a lot better because the heat is as intense but the blanket contours better and applies even heat. The quiver might be small enough for it not to matter though.

Trial153

WKR
Take black zip tie and put it though the staple hole. Do it so the smooth band is on the outside and the lock is in the hood. Snip it flush. It will look great and works keeping everything in place.