Anyone else removing arrow labels?

I haven’t just for safety reasons: identifying the arrow is important. However, I’ve thought about it for two reasons.

1. Last year I was drawing on the biggest buck of my life. It was about 30-32 degrees and my arrow label squeaked as it crossed my rest (the felt had ever so slightly worn in the crevice of the launcher). The buck heard it and bolted. It took me a while to figure out what it was, but I ended up lubing my arrow with string wax.

2. I’m slightly OCD. When I cut shafts from the front and back, the labels don’t align. That annoying. I can get over this though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stonewall

WKR
I haven’t just for safety reasons: identifying the arrow is important. However, I’ve thought about it for two reasons.

1. Last year I was drawing on the biggest buck of my life. It was about 30-32 degrees and my arrow label squeaked as it crossed my rest (the felt had ever so slightly worn in the crevice of the launcher). The buck heard it and bolted. It took me a while to figure out what it was, but I ended up lubing my arrow with string wax.

2. I’m slightly OCD. When I cut shafts from the front and back, the labels don’t align. That annoying. I can get over this though.

1. that stinks
2. couldn't agree more - in addition, the label color doesn't match my fletching, and we all know greater success comes with color coordination

Trial153

WKR
It doesnt hurt a thing to use a little acetone to remove the labels, same way as using to clean before fletching or before installing inserts.

1. that stinks
2. couldn't agree more - in addition, the label color doesn't match my fletching, and we all know greater success comes with color coordination

1. Really stinks
2. Yep!

I also took the labels off my stabilizers!!

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I took mine off of my last couple dozen axis. I spin my arrows before cutting and cut the less true side. This causes the already ugly label not to match each arrow so I get rid of it.

Everyone knows you shoot better when you look better. Lol

I have not noticed any weakness in spine or durability