Anyone ever had OfferUp auto-delete your listing?

krisn416

WKR
I created a listing for a super basic Apex Gear archery sight and an Octane quiver, and both were auto-deleted by OfferUp. When I reached out asking why, I got the following from their “customer service,” specifically citing “firearm accessories.” I was completely baffled, you can imagine. Not to mention there are numerous sights and quivers right now on there. Anyone else have this happen?
“Thank you for reaching out. While your Octane Deadlock 5 Arrow Compound BowQuiver - Excellent Condition may generally not be perceived as a weapon, to ensure the safety of OfferUp users it cannot be posted. Paintball, Airsoft, BB, and Pellet guns, as well as certain types of knives, hunting tools, and firearm accessories are included in this policy.

If you come across similar items, we encourage you to report them by tapping the ‘report’ button so we have a direct link to the posts you're talking about, and we can investigate.

To learn about what cannot be sold on OfferUp, please visit our Prohibited Items Guidelines.
OfferUp Support“

Last edited:
Yes I’ve been trying to sell my old bow on there for a while and every time I post it it’s taken down within the hour but I go on there and there’s 4 or 5 bows for sale I don’t get it

OP
krisn416

krisn416

WKR
So frustrating, I just can’t wrap my mind around them banning people’s listings with multiple similar items already on there, citing a policy that 100% doesn’t apply, and then complete radio silence when you try to get it corrected. 🤷‍♂️