Anyone have a Cabelas Bighorn III tent?

Driver79

FNG
I’ve been looking for a roof protector for a BH3 cabelas tent. I didn’t realize they were discontinuing this tent and by the time I figured it out all of the accessories had been discontinued as well. I contacted Cabelas Customer Care with no success in locating one. I also asked if they would share any info about who manufactured it for them thinking I may be able to get that company to make me one, but to no surprise they wouldn’t share that info with me. If anyone has one they are willing to sell or even let me borrow to use as a pattern to have one made locally please let me know. I added a wood stove for this year but don’t want to use it without the added protection. I know it’s a long shot but it’s worth a shot....

0AC04627-6552-4CC1-8DA8-010203A3F42B.png

I have the bighorn3, I actually warrantied it the moment I heard basspro took over luckily. You could prob buy some type of heathsielding from Lowes/Home Depot or maybe some type of engine shielding from a car parts store. Should work all the same.

OP
Driver79

Driver79

FNG
That would be cool. I’m currently trying to find one to purchase but if I can’t I’ll take you up on it.

mlgc20

WKR
Not sure where you’re located. But, the Cabelas in Ft. Worth had the BH III roof protector in stock as of yesterday afternoon.

OP
Driver79

Driver79

FNG
Not sure where you’re located. But, the Cabelas in Ft. Worth had the BH III roof protector in stock as of yesterday afternoon.
Thank for the heads up but I didn’t see your reply until now. It’s gone according to their site. I’ve been looking for several months now and finally this morning I found one on eBay- still new! I couldn't believe it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.