Anyone running Russel

Anyone running russels made to your foot boots.
I got a pair of snake books and work boots This spring. I have been super impressed with there durability.
I can’t get them to water proof or even be water resistant to save my life but I’m 6 months in and they are holding up great.
just curious If anyone else is running them.

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
Somebody mentioned them in a thread about minimalist shoes, but then I searched the forum for threads with “russell” in the title, and there seems to be several guys on here that have had bad experiences. For $500+, I’d like to see more positive reviews.

OP
S
I think there may be better options. I won mine in a skeet shoot. However im still very happy how well they hold up. Ive wore out about any pair of boots ive ever bought in 6 months to a year.
These are holding up great.
The negatives are i cant get them to be water resistant. The break in was 2 months long.
The snake boots pinch my upper calf when sitting on the ground and my legs up.
As for hiking and them being a snake boot. I can go miles upon miles. They are not hot and very quiet.
Other negative if id a paid full price the snake boots where $800.00 the the work boots where like $650.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruggerbob

FNG
Waterproof issue... did you get the single, double, or triple vamp? Triple should be water tight but warm. They make those boots not far from where I live and been wanting a pit for years. This could be the year