Crispi Guide Uninsulated Wetting Through

PLhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Crispi Guide boots who just finished their third season. They have maybe 200 miles on them. This season in slushy wet snow conditions they have wet through completely and get a little damp inside in regular rainy conditions. One was a mountain goat hunt so soaking wet boots at 8500 feet sucked for sure. Also, I’m not taking about sweat this is insole squishing out water wet and only happens in wet conditions.

They are well used but I apply the crispi cream two or three times throughout a season and clean them. Anyone else had this issue? Any experience bringing something like this to them for warranty?

Unfortunately their warranty is only for 1 year. Doesn't hurt shoot them a message though.

bheck

FNG
I have a pair of Crispi Guide boots who just finished their third season. They have maybe 200 miles on them. This season in slushy wet snow conditions they have wet through completely and get a little damp inside in regular rainy conditions. One was a mountain goat hunt so soaking wet boots at 8500 feet sucked for sure. Also, I’m not taking about sweat this is insole squishing out water wet and only happens in wet conditions.

They are well used but I apply the crispi cream two or three times throughout a season and clean them. Anyone else had this issue? Any experience bringing something like this to them for warranty?

I’m having the same issue with my Lowa boots here in the PNW, even just walking through brush with morning dew on it they are soaked. The overall condition of the shoe is fine and not very old.
Following along to see what can help resolve this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m having the same issue with my Lowa boots here in the PNW, even just walking through brush with morning dew on it they are soaked. The overall condition of the shoe is fine and not very old.
Following along to see what can help resolve this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately that means the waterproof membrane has been damaged. This cannot be fixed, only replaced under warranty. You could try a wax based boot sealant which may help with some water resistance. I use the Kennetrek boot wax.