Appendix carry holster

Leaning toward tier 1. Other than the price, never heard any complaints on them. And I like the design
I’ve run Vedder, Tulster, a bunch of cheapies, and now T1C. I only have experience with the Axis Elite. I’m sold on sidecar holsters. I’m sure other companies make good products but IMO, having two clips with wide spacing is pretty crucial for keeping your gun in place and maintaining grip cant through the day. I hate how single clip holsters shift. I was very surprised with what I can conceal in t shirts now. It’s no problem to run a compact gun like a Glock 19 in my normal clothing. The holster, along with the mag carrier, pushes your belt out and creates a nice halo. No lopsidedness. It also creates even belt pressure across your back, which for whatever reason is a big deal to me.

Now, I’m 5’9” and an athletic 155. If you have a gut I’m not sure I’d recommend a sidecar holster like the axis elite. But if you’ve got a flat stomach and a bit of a chest, I guarantee you could rock a full sizer with no big printing issues. A P365XL won’t even be a question .

OP
jpmulk

jpmulk

WKR
I’ve run Vedder, Tulster, a bunch of cheapies, and now T1C. I only have experience with the Axis Elite. I’m sold on sidecar holsters. I’m sure other companies make good products but IMO, having two clips with wide spacing is pretty crucial for keeping your gun in place and maintaining grip cant through the day. I hate how single clip holsters shift. I was very surprised with what I can conceal in t shirts now. It’s no problem to run a compact gun like a Glock 19 in my normal clothing. The holster, along with the mag carrier, pushes your belt out and creates a nice halo. No lopsidedness. It also creates even belt pressure across your back, which for whatever reason is a big deal to me.

Now, I’m 5’9” and an athletic 155. If you have a gut I’m not sure I’d recommend a sidecar holster like the axis elite. But if you’ve got a flat stomach and a bit of a chest, I guarantee you could rock a full sizer with no big printing issues. A P365XL won’t even be a question .
Good info

Kayl

FNG
Dale Fricke makes the best AIWB holsters imo. I've been carrying aiwb in one of his holsters for almost 12 years now.