AR15 for $300

colonel00

WKR
Yep, nothing fancy but hard to beat a functional AR for $300

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
I have a AR10 and AR15 built from their stuff, worth the price paid.

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
This is timely. I received a lower for Christmas and was shopping around for build kits. I hadnt talked to anyone who built one with the PSA kits. Everyone is happy? Can't beat the price it seems.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Pgohil

WKR
Thank you. Just ordered this as my first AR. Appreciate the heads up on a great deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
This is timely. I received a lower for Christmas and was shopping around for build kits. I hadnt talked to anyone who built one with the PSA kits. Everyone is happy? Can't beat the price it seems.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

With the current climate might consider one of their pistol builds. But yes PSA is worth it.

colonel00

WKR
I have a couple PSA AR pistols. Definitely the way to go as far as building the pistol first. Still, if someone just wants to get their feet wet in the AR world, this is a good start.

PSA also had pistol kits for the same price or maybe $50 more.

Be warned, this most definitely is a rabbit hole that will suck you in.

7Bartman

WKR
Thanks for sharing, I've been wanting to complete my lower for years. I was waiting for the right deal and this was it.

This is normal pricing for PSA. Just be weary of the AR10s. I’ve owned three. 2 of the theee had issues. Solved the issues, but I could never trust them. The third one was amazingly accurate but it was the Px10, and I hadn’t seen any uppers for that model in a year so I sold it off. It was a lightweight AR10. Regular 10 parts didn’t fit it.

I own 3 of their complete rifles and pistols. I’m happy with the 15 line and I am buying a 300blk out next.
I’ve also found it more economical to buy complete lowers and complete uppers and pair them vs buying their completed rifles or their kits.

colonel00

WKR
This is normal pricing for PSA. Just be weary of the AR10s. I’ve owned three. 2 of the theee had issues. Solved the issues, but I could never trust them. The third one was amazingly accurate but it was the Px10, and I hadn’t seen any uppers for that model in a year so I sold it off. It was a lightweight AR10. Regular 10 parts didn’t fit it.

I own 3 of their complete rifles and pistols. I’m happy with the 15 line and I am buying a 300blk out next.
I’ve also found it more economical to buy complete lowers and complete uppers and pair them vs buying their completed rifles or their kits.
I have one of their 300blk pistols. Just got my can not too long ago... Shooting subsonic makes me giggle

I remember reading somewhere that it's something like a 10% increase in price for a complete gun. Something to do with state or federal taxes

Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up! Seems like a good starter AR for me and a friend who also bought one.

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
I think I'd go with one of these...

PSA 16" M4 Carbine-Length 5.56 NATO 1:7 Nitride 15" Lightweight M-Lok Freedom Rifle Kit - 5165450473

5165450473.jpg

or this Magpul version:

PSA 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Midlength Nitride 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT Rifle Kit w/ MBUS Sight Set

516446780.jpg

xziang

WKR
Sometimes I hate the 'deal forums' :) Thanks for the post, never have built one but wanted to try it before.