Archery Goat pics?

AA3EE230-4F26-4FD3-9D75-8BA63F9CEB42.jpeg
Solo November hunt on Kodiak last year.
I’ve killed some old Billies with a rifle that tasted pretty awful. This is a Nanny, from an area that is basically overrun with goats & acceptable to take. Much better table fare. Still a hell of an adventure & packout though.
Equipment was a Gearhead B20. 15 yard shot from above.C1DDA12B-EC42-45B3-A938-4F459E516A72.jpeg

Last edited:
Northern BC 2015 - First and only goat hunt! Fly in hunt. Killed on 3rd day. 35 yrds.

Hats off to you buddy, it takes a true bowhunter to go after his first goat with a bow! Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 541591
I’ve killed some old Billies with a rifle that tasted pretty awful. This is a Nanny, from an area that is basically overrun with goats & acceptable to take. Much better table fare. Still a hell of an adventure & packout though.
Equipment was a Gearhead B20. 15 yard shot from above.View attachment 541592

Northern BC 2015 - First and only goat hunt! Fly in hunt. Killed on 3rd day. 35 yrds.
Very nice guys, I think i need to hunt me some white goats

View attachment 541591
Equipment was a Gearhead B20. 15 yard shot from above.View attachment 541592

Sounds like a badass trip!

SOLOHTNR had a cool episode of his brother getting one with a longbow. It was on Amazon prime for free at one point.

My friend who built my bow got two with traditional gear a while back.

I got my ewe bighorn at 25 yards with the rifle and wished I brought a stickbow instead. Formerly having been a climbing guide that was the most fun I've had on a hunt.

Back