Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Yea they go nuts on Mathews lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move on bro.

I got banned from my state forum for copying and pasting the p&y stance on crossbows in a thread purely dedicated to asking people’s opinions on crossbows in archery season.

Literally, I pasted it directly from their website. And that’s all I did.

These southern Bible thumpers don’t mess around. I hated the moderators and their snippy hypocritical attitudes anyhow.

And….they really love their crossbows. lol

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Did they ban you permanently or temporarily? I bet permanently and we are starting to see why.

Your post is literally saying mods are akin to hall monitors. We all know this is meant as a slight. You're not very smooth. I bet our mods will have to have a lottery draw to see who gets the pleasure of banning you soon.

Please show us on the bear where the AT hall monitor hurt your feelings.

Wow who crapped in your cheerios? Maybe if you read you can answer your own question it’s right there in black and white. It’s not hard to spot the folks who are sensitive or who clicks on the report button. Also yes very good Daniel son it was ment as a slight to that particular hall monitor not to them all. It didn’t hurt my feelings more like ticked me off that someone would be that shallow instead of just using there words and explain why they disagree. so what part of the bear would that be so I can draw you a picture id spell it out but reading comprehension don’t seem to be some folks strong areas. If I get banned for that it is what it is I’m sure they can see who went first at who over a simple question.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
These sites are privately owned and can set their own rules.

You shoot Mathews, therefore you are a fanboi and quiver sniffer and you don't belong. Bye.

It's really that simple, might be bad for business, but they can set the rules as they pay the bills.

They also left Tapatalk for I think Fora or something like that and it sucks bad I’ve heard rumors that this one will also be leaving Tapatalk I hope not though. There is a lot of work to be done on that app. Archery talk has been going downhill for a while now. Some folks in there literally just bash and call everyone stupid that they don’t agree with or if you like a Mathews bow your a fanboy who bought into the hype of there marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.